Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Project Blog: Music Video Project

Project Blog
59.6 seconds

 

This my music video directed, filmed and edited by me. This video uses the song "Just the Two of Us" by Grover Washington Jr. This is my second film in this class and so far I do see minor improvements in my production progress. Creative wise, I've up'd my film complexity and editing skills. I included shots that helped carry my storyline and bring interest to the video. I'm referring to the scenes that required more than one camera angle. Not the mention, I am really proud of those specific shots. Another technique I included in this video are light manipulations. I needed to giving off the idea of an earlier morning without intense brightness. To achieve this I went with natural lighting from the windows you could catch a glimpse of in some clips. In my last project blog, I expressed how much I hated the location of my filming. The change I made for this filming process was making  majority of my scenes inside of a house. I did not have to hassle with leaves or random objects in the background this time around. For the clips that require being outside I made sure to film in a very "grassy" areas. These areas did not have too many unnecessary cars and dirt roads that would distract the audience. I followed the conventions that I documented in my previous planning blogs and I am satisfied with the outcome. The only thing I am apprehensive about is the storyline. I hope it is as understandable and explanatory as I intended it to be. I am proud of how I relied the message of two bestfriends that overwhelming enjoy the company of each other. 

I hope you all enjoy my music video <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...