Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Planning Storyboard for Crocs Commercial

 Storyboard:

First Scene

- the first scene will be an up-close shot of the product, the crocs. My actor will be wearing the shoes, simply posing. I want this clip to start off with a mid-jump. My commercial will jump into the camera but the camera will be angled at the Crocs. This scene will be located either on the pavement of a sidewalk or in grass.

Second Scene

- I will began to sell/ advertise my product. I want this scene to be a clip of actors running across the screen, wearing the crocs. This will also be an up-close shot and will only showcase the shoes. This will include about three actors and will be shot on pavement as well. Each actor will be wearing a pair of crocs and will have different colors. My alternative would be: one actor, one pair of crocs. I plan to bold the word "RUN" will bold across the screen, simultaneously.

Third Scene

- this scene is exactly like the one before except, "PLAY" will bold across the screen as showcase my actors participating in an activity. The activity will be volleyball and I will film this in sand. Considering my location is on the beach, I believe it is appropriate. This shot will be in tracking style. This time I will show my actors full body and maybe include a quick close up of crocs. 

Fourth Scene

- "EXERCISE" will bold across the screen this time. I will showcase a workout scene in the crocs. Actors will lift weights or jump rope in the products. This shot will be on pavement most likely, location wont be as important. 

Fifth Scene

- This is the last scene with actors in it. "FAMILY" will bold across the screen this time. I will definitely use more than one actor in this clip. Everyone will have a pair of crocs on, wearing different colors so show their versality. Actors will stand next to each other, lined up horizontally, wiggling their toes or simply engaging with one another to represent that sense of togetherness. 

Sixth Scene

- I will recreate the Crocs logo and include their phrase "come as you are." The background will be their signature light green and the Crocs logo and slogan will be white. This final clip will fade out into white or black screen.

*throughout the commercial those bolded phrases will be white, background music will play, and I do not plan to include a voiceover but I am willing to change that if commercial is not self-explanatory*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...