Friday, October 23, 2020

Planning for my Crocs commercial

Planning Blog:

Props
I want my commercial to consist of everyday activities. So, I want to use sport balls, popsicles, and things to sit on like chairs or couches or benches.

Costumes
My actors will wear comfortable clothing that correlates with the color of the Crocs. Attire will consist of jeans, graphic tees, hats, sunglasses, and maybe jewelry that would dress the ankle of my actors since some shots will be up-close.

Schedule
On 10/22/2020, I did research on the conventions and codes in Croc commercials
On 10/23/2020, I planned the costumes, props and location of filming
On 10/25/2020, I began the storyboarding of my commercial, establishing the sequence of my film
On 10/27/2020, I began filming, getting all of my clips, will probably start editing
On 10/28/2020, I will began and finish editing between the 28th and 29th

Location
I will use downtown, near the beach as my main set. There, I will record clips of my actor walking and participating in regular activities. I will use my home to film clips of the actor seeming comfortable and relaxed. 

Set
I will bring all my props and my actor/actors. I want this commercial to reflect a simplistic, authentic scenery, so I do not plan to bring extra appliances or over complicate the recording process.

Backup Plan
My home can also be used as a backup location if I'm not satisfied with the beach scenes or I miss a couple shots. If for any reason I run into complications with actors, I will have an actor-less commercial. I will advertise the crocs using a stop-motion film technique. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...