Friday, November 6, 2020

Croc Commercial CCR

Critical Reflection:

Crocs intertwines the ability to be comfortable and fashionable. They challenge the way people catorgizes clothing. It would be very hard to catergorizes this shoe because of how versalite and durable they are to every activity. It could worn around the house, to a workout, to school, to parties and basically in any scenario you feel is appropriate. 

My product is relatable to audiences. they engages communities and are accessible to everyone. One of the main goals of crocs is remain comfortable, diverse and affordable. They've created their own catergory of shoes that interwines the use of universal fashion without the discomfort and costly prices. The way I would disturbute this product as a real media text, is through social media platforms. More specifically, I would use website like YouTube, to advertise this product. Not only is YouTube commercials already a primary form of advertisement for this prouduct, but YouTube's allows further public outreach. They direct million, probably billions of viewers to watch videos everyday. Another social media I would use, is a video-sharing network called TikTok. On this app, you share mini 15 second to 1 minute long videos that each a daily amount 100 million viewers. This all at the cost of making it on the "for you page." They have a pretty simple algothirm and the clips on this product Youtube are already short enough to plasture on TikTok.

Throughout this project, my production skills did progress a little bit. I got an understanding of how to properly edit. I was able to understand that as far as commercial editing goes, less means more in some cases. With minimal editing you get a clearer promotion of your product. This eliminates the possible confusion of any audience, that would be very helpful in conveying an idea. As far as my recording, I have a better idea on how to improve the quality of my projects. I now understand how to protect my videos from a corrupted resolution. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...