Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Planning for my Music Video

Planning Blog:

Song Title: LOVE AGAIN by Brandy & Daniel Caesar

Props
In this music video I will use a cellphone as one of the props. The cellphone will be the only prop that holds significants to the storyline. Other props include: blankets, pillows, chairs, toothbrush and handbags/purses. As you can see yall my props are home essentials, which I already own. These props are not definite its just a vague idea for scenes I have in mind.

Costumes
The costumes will align with the concept of walk through the day of someone. Meaning, the attire will include pajamas and everyday clothing. What I expect the everyday clothing to consist of is jeans, sandals, flowy blouses, graphic tees and jewelry. Some of these items are a product of my research blog.

Schedule
On 11/16/2020, I wrote and complete my research process
On 11/17/2020, I planned out my costumes, my props,filming location 
On 11/17/2020, I expect to start my storyboard
On 11/20/2020, storyboard and storyboard blog should be completed
On 11/22/2020, is the start of my filming and should be the only day I spend filming
On 11/23/2020, my editing begans. Will spend the 23rd - 25th doing such.

Location
Most of my recording will happen at my home or at the home of one of my family members. Like I stayed before, the whole concept is supposed to be relatable to an audience. I personally believe, shooting at the a home is the only appropriate. 

Backup Plan
I dont have much of a backup plan. Everything seems pretty bulletproof and accesible as far as my set goes. The only thing that I think could go wrong is the availibity of my actors. In this case, I do have backup actors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...