Monday, March 8, 2021

Production Blog: I Feared This Would Happen

Production Blog

Today we prepared for our upcoming film day. We went over all the equipment we would need to began our filming process. For the first day of filming, we need a vehicle to capture Jenna, our main character in. The vehicle will be provided by one of our parents. We made sure the parent would be available to chaperon while we use there car. Also, the actor who will be playing Jenna is reliable enough to drive the car, as it is required in order to carry out our storyboard. Another piece of equipment would be a tripod to stand a phone up, which is what we will record our film on. We don't have a tripod but we do have a ring light that will do the exact same job as a tripod. This are the only pieces of equipment needed to film in our first location. I am responsible for bringing the ring light and the car will be provided by whoever is available. The other pieces of equipment includes a framed photo to act as the grandparent and cellphones. We wouldn't need reminders to bring cellphones because I'm pretty they will be on-hand anyways but I included it because it is an important prop. I just want our group to be prepared as possible because we've done so well with managing out time and due dates so far. If anything goes wrong it wouldn't affect us as much considering we've planned every other aspect of our film process. One issue that has arose, that I was afraid would happen is the conflicting scheduling. We've had to reschedule filming days multiple times due to lack of transportation, other plans being made and personal dilemmas. We still have much time left so I'm not to worried yet but if this continues it will take a toll on us. Other than that, I don't have any real worries, but of course we have to expect the unexpected. Another step I took to prep for filming is deleting unnecessary photos from my gallery. Since we will use my phone to film, I didn't want to run out of storage in the midst of recording. This is a small part of preparation that may or may not be needed but I like I said earlier, It would be helpful to prepare for as many scenarios as possible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...