Monday, March 15, 2021

Production Blog: Once Again, We Have Rescheduled!

Production Blog

Once again my group planned to record our first scenes with dialogue this week. Thursday is the day we picked. We are very determined to get this filmed because we want to be on time with everything. We will meet at the park on Thursday and do our first recordings on Kassandra AKA Jenna. The next set of recordings will be at my house for the scene with Jenna and the psychopath.

The scenes of Mom will also be recorded on this weekend. Basically, we expect to finish filming this week and spend the rest of our time editing. I will be doing the editing and I really don't expect take that long. It should not take me too long considering we planned the scenes and storyline on the storyboard. 

As you can see we've pretty much been playing the waiting game. Our group has continuously rescheduled our film days due to inconvenience. The wait has caused us to spend more and more time preparing to film. This preparation included: gathering equipment, recording establishing shots, meeting to schedule film days, think of ideas for editing and looking into how we will achieve our title sequence. This is both a positive and a negative. Though we will be very prepped, we have compromised our time for each other continuously. 

Personal steps that I would take in order to keep our time consist is carpooling. Clearly, transportation is our biggest weakness and I'm willing to help each other out if needed. I am a very busy person just like everyone else and waiting on each other is taking a toll on things I have planned. I hope our group is able to work collaboratively again. Can't wait to begin this filming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...