Friday, February 19, 2021

Title Research: Art of the Title Website

Title Research

Art of the Title is an online publication for educating readers on title design sequences in film, television and video games. They showcase innovative work by creators that contribute to the field. In our film, we want to include our own original title sequence. This website will teach us the art of correlation between title sequence and the movie. I was able to see a breakdown of some of my favorite movies and how important it was the movies storyline. I was able to see some of the most popular sequences that introduced new forms of word play and fonts. I noticed when it came down to thrillers, the title sequence played into the movies setting. Often times the titles font intertwined with the movies movies plot. All most like foreshadowing to the audience with this technique. I realized the font isn't always something to obsess over but the animation is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...