Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Intro & Group Blog: Starting the Final Task

Intro & Group Blog

Hello, my name is Courtnie Williams, I am in the 11th grade and I attended Fort Lauderdale High School. I am born and raised in Broward County, FL and I come from a very southern background. I enjoy creating as much as possible, one of my favorite hobbies are editing. Which is one of the reasons why I decided to take AICE Media Studies. This will be my first real film written and directed from scratch and I am excited to begin. 

For the final task I will be working with a long-term friend of mine, her name is Kassandra Davis and Gabriella McFarlane. We've known each other since the 8th grade and even now we still communicate. Throughout our high school career, we have collaborated on multiple projects and we casually help each other with homework. Kassandra is good at thinking creatively and in a timely manner. We are a good team, so working together didn't sound like a bad idea at all.

Usually I am not a fan of group projects but I wanted to take a different approach with this task. I also think working with friends would be fun. I want to approach this group project by individually combatting different sections of the task. Together we will approve, record, direct and prep our film. I have trouble thinking outside of the box and Kassandra has been really good coming with interesting ideas. Gabby has trouble with conveying ideas and I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at that. This is an example of why we would make a good team. We fill each others weaknesses, we learn from each other. Overall that would make us stronger students and smoothen the process of making this final task. I'm excited for this final task and I hope you all enjoy!

                          pic of Kassandra (left) and I (right)                            pic of Gabby

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...