Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Planning for the Final Task: Sound & Shooting Script

Planning Blog

I wrote the script and my group members let me know what I should and should not change. Our storyline pictures, Jenna, our main character, being on the phone with her mother at the being of the scene. The first half of our film goes scene to scene of Jenna and Mom having a conversation. The beginning builds the story. It covers why Jenna doesn't know what her grandparents look like, why she's in a forest, why she isn't in contact with anyone, and it starts the suspicion for the rest of the film to carry out. The other half of the film is the face-to-face interaction between Jenna and the psychopath that she thinks is her grandparent. Our shooting script included all the angles and expression our cameraman and actors will portray in the film. The shooting script will be used to draw out our storyboard and overall help us with organizing our filming process.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task CCR

Critical Reflection This my critical reflection for our final task. I decided the paint while simultaneously answering questions about the f...